Keery McCue, PLLC (KM) focuses on solving legal problems before they actually become a problem. By thoroughly reviewing documents prior to signing them, addressing complaints before they become a lawsuit, and always looking ahead, KM finds that most legal problems can be resolved without the need for time-consuming and costly litigation. If, however, litigation becomes inevitable, the attorneys at KM will aggressively defend their clients throughout the litigation process. KM helps individuals and businesses with legal matters in the following areas of the law:
- Bankruptcy – chapter 7 and chapter 11 which can both be used by an individual or a business. Our bankruptcy practice group is prepared to help debtors and creditors understand their rights.
- Business Tort Litigation – business owners are frequently threatened with litigation. In many instances, one partner or member may have breached serious fiduciary duties owed to their co-members or partners. Resolving the issue without the need for formal litigation is preferred; however, if litigation becomes inevitable the attorneys at KM are prepared.
- Personal Injury Tort Litigation – Often bad things happen to good people. Our attorneys represent plaintiffs in personal injury matters including wrongful death, vehicle negligence, slip and fall and product liability claims.
- Real Estate – in these tumultuous times, experience is invaluable. Our attorneys are experienced in both commercial and residential real estate transactions. Our real estate practice area encompasses a full range of services, including real estate acquisition, development and finance, low-income housing, tax credit and bond deals, mortgage and commercial lending, loan workouts and restructuring, and commercial and residential leasing. KM’s principals have also represented short sale sellers in over one thousand residential and commercial short sale transactions and can help their clients navigate this often-unfamiliar process.
- Banking Finance – Our firm represents lenders and borrowers in finance transactions, which include real estate finance, commercial finance, corporate finance, public finance, community development finance, private financing, and private equity. We have experience in loan origination, modification, forbearance, re-financing, restructuring, and workout of secured and unsecured loans and credit facilities, as well as in government guaranteed lending such as Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans and affordable housing loans (AHP).
- Transactional Document Preparation, Review and Negotiation –careful drafting and thorough review of all legal documents prior to signing can prevent a significant percentage of legal disputes. Our attorneys have significant transactional law experience and can assist in avoiding the problem before it eventuates. We have experience representing both small businesses and commercial lenders in developing cost-efficient and effective legal forms. We assist in negotiating and drafting a wide range of agreements, including, content licensing, rights of publicity, personal management agreements, purchase option agreements, employment agreements, consultant documents, business formation and structuring documents, and partnership and joint venture contracts.
- Asset Protection and Estate Planning – without careful planning, a lifetime worth of hard work could be lost to taxes, healthcare costs, or spendthrift beneficiaries.
Contact the attorneys at Keery McCue PLLC today to find out how they can help you. We represent individuals and business owners in Maricopa County, AZ and the surrounding areas. We can be reached by calling (480) 478-0709 or by filling out the online contact form.